- You can vote 1 time only and give 3 choices
- 3 points go to first choice, 2 points to second choice, 1 point to third choice
- You can vote for the same country only once
- You must click on the link in the verification email to confirm your email address. Please check your spam folder as well
- You can send your motivation
- Voting takes place between 20 March - 22 April 2014
- The winner will be announced at the European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 5 May 2014 in Vienna.
PUBLIC CHOICE AWARD First choice